Thursday, March 10, 2016

The 1975

Hi guys! I'm currently supposed to be studying for a midterm, and my friend is looking curiously at my screen to know why I'm still stalling studying, and now he's reading what I'm writing. Well, that kind of creates a scene for you doesn't it? Anyway, I thought I should share what I've been listening to throughout the midterms this year. Last time I did a similar post was last spring semester, and well here we are again! This year has a different feel to it, so obviously the music has changed too. This post isn't a list of songs, it's more like praising a band that I love so much at the moment. The 1975. Their songs probably have the best lyrics ever, they have a different vibe than what we're listening to on the radio, and I love it. I'm going to include links to three of my current favorite songs so give them a listen and I can guarantee that you will keep the autoplay on Youtube going for hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment