Friday, May 27, 2016

Me Before You



Hey guys! So basically I haven't read a really good book that I can't put down for almost four years. However, a couple weeks ago I got my hands on Me Before You and it is now pretty much my favorite book. It's so well-written, it's compelling, and it's a definite tear jerker. I've never cried while reading a book, I used to think that's impossible. While reading this book, I smiled, I teared up, I cried, it's an emotional roller coaster and it really makes you feel engaged in the story line. I read it mainly because I watched the trailer a few weeks ago and was really curious to read the book before the movie comes out, and that was such a good decision. I finished the book a few days ago and now I'm anxiously waiting for it to be released in theaters. Everyone should go watch the movie, I'd say everyone should read the book but considering the movie's going to be released next Thursday, just go watch the movie. You're going to have an amazing couple hours and honestly you're never going to want the movie to end. I know I didn't want the book to end. Enjoy it you guys, this might just be the best movie of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment