Saturday, July 11, 2015

New Maybelline Must-Have Products!

A week ago was in ABC Ashrafieh, Maybelline launched the new limited edition Kajal Henna Eyeliner that is absolutely to-die for! I originally loved their Colossal Kajal eyeliner and I was in need of a new one so I directly purchased this one. I don't want to exaggerate or anything but this is the best eyeliner I've ever used! I wore it yesterday for a good 12 hours and it didn't smudge and it kept my eyes perfectly defined all day! It says that it lasts 12 hours on the packaging and they weren't lying! Anyone looking to try a new eyeliner should definitely buy this one and enjoy the gorgeous limited edition packaging as well! 

Another purchase I made when I bought this eyeliner was the Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Leather Black mascara! I always love trying new Maybelline mascaras because I think they have the best ones and I've tried many of them. Over the years I've tried the Rocket Volum', the Falsies, and the older Colossal Volum' but this newest addition to their mascaras is by far their best one yet! My absolute favorite part about it is that it's beyond easy to apply. Its brush is big and it reaches all the annoying narrow parts that you face while applying mascara. Other than that, its clump factor is null, it perfectly separates the eyelashes and it truly gives a black leather feel to your lashes!

Grab your own guys and enjoy a summer of amazing beauty products!


No comments:

Post a Comment