Sunday, April 19, 2015

Fashion at Coachella!

Hi everyone! I don't know about you but attending Coachella is on my bucket list! Considering I'm in Lebanon at the moment so chances of me going are basically null, I spend some time checking out the celebrity outfits being worn to this festival! I gathered some of my favorites which I will be sharing with you guys!

Kate Bosworth looks drop-dead gorgeous in this white Kempner dress and Etro jacket! She kept the boho vibe of Coachella but took it to a whole new level of class! Her natural makeup and aviator RayBan glasses were the perfect
touch to this perfect Coachella outfit!


















I absolutely loved this outfit worn by Gigi Hadid! The different shades of blue give such a cool summery vibe for this festival! The huge statement necklace balances out the simplicity of her outfit. Her natural hair and minimal makeup give her the young and fresh vibe that an inspirational model like her should be implementing!
















Victoria Justice's outfit does her justice! I'm so lame lol. Really though! I love the ruffled tribal skirt with the white top! And I especially love the yellow fringe bag! I have a fringe bag which I never use, this got me pumped to take it out of the closet! The hat is such a perfect addition, especially that it's actually sunny there lol! She also really pulled off those gladiator sandals! Way to go Vic!




























The last outfit is worn by Rosie Huntington Whiteley. Too classy and effortless! The pastel green skirt matched with a white top work wonders with her cropped blonde hair. All the colors together make her so radiant! She finished the look with brown boots and a brown bag, making this probably my favorite Coachella outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment