Friday, October 9, 2015

My UPDATED Daily Makeup Routine

Hi guys! Last time I did this post was last January so things have definitely changed! Most things are gone but there's two products that are still there! The amount of products I use has actually increased but I sometimes skip a couple things if I'm in a rush to go to my university.


Alright so let me start with the order of how I apply things! Before I start anything I usually apply a moisturizer/acne creme for my blemishes that seem to linger even though I'm almost 20! Tough life right? lol. After that, I use the concealer that's on the top right called the MaxFactor Pan Stik in the color "Bisque Ivory 96". This product was mentioned in my last daily makeup routine post but at the time I used it for both my eyes and covering spots, however now I only use it to cover any spots or things I want to hide! Next up, I use my L'Oreal Infallible concealer in the shade "02 Porcelain" to cover up the dark circles under my eyes, and I add a bit on my eyelids so that it's all basically the same color. After that, I use the L'Oreal Infallible foundation in the shade "140 Golden Beige" and I go over my entire face and neck to achieve a perfect homogeneous look. Next, I go over my entire face with L'Oreal Infallible powder in the shade "123 Warm Vanilla". It's a really light powder, almost transparent, and I basically use it to keep everything in place for a long day. For it I use the Victoria's Secret powder brush! Now that the face is basically done, I move on to mascara. The mascara I'm currently using I have already mentioned on my blog and it is the Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme! It's literally perfect and it doesn't smudge all day even in the extreme heat conditions we had to go through the past month. I also use the Colossal Kajal Henna Eyeliner from Maybelline for my waterline. I avoid using liquid eyeliner everyday because it tends to smudge and I don't really feel like winged eyeliner is my go-to everyday look. After I'm done coloring, lol, I add a little highlighter under my eyes to make them glow. The highlighter I'm using is the DreamLumiTouch from Maybelline in the shade "01 Ivory". A new addition to my makeup collection is the Maybelline BrowSatin eyebrow pencil in the shade Medium Brown. I don't think I'll be using this every single day because, well, effort. But on those days where I have an extra five minutes before I leave the house then I'd probably give my eyebrows a little kick. ALRIGHT ALMOST DONE!:P I now apply the blush that I use which is the "06 Samoa Filon Dore". Finally I use the Maybelline BabyLips to moisturize my lips, and then I apply the 105 Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick which has been my all-time favorite lipstick for the past year. 

1 comment: