Saturday, October 3, 2015

Zuhair Murad for the NYC Ballet!

Zuhair Murad is, hands down, my favorite fashion designer. His dresses are honestly breathtaking and they actually have a magical sense to them. It makes me very proud that such an incredible designer is Lebanese, something that everyone in this country should be very happy about. We all know that Zuhair Murad dresses a ton of celebrities worldwide, but recently he also designed outfits for the NYC Ballet. LIKE WHAT! Our own Zuhair Murad is now part of the costume designers for the NYC Ballet?! That's insane! Among the outfits are the following:


How amazing are those designs though? I'm sure everyone would want to take a closer look so here goes!
I can't even. Yes I just said that. I literally just want to be ballerina so I can be dressed in that. She looks like a ballerina meets ice princess meets fairy! I absolutely love this look and the color is just so on point!
Finally, Murad also dressed Sarah Jessica Parker in an amazing dress from his Fall 2015 Haute Couture line. She actually sent him a hand-written letter asking him if he would want to dress her for this event. The one and only SJP who is also a co-chairman for the NYC Ballet Gala was dressed by none other than Zuhair Murad!
Here's a picture of the two of them at the event!

How beautiful is her dress?! LEBANESE PRIDE RIGHT HERE LADIES AND GENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment