Sunday, October 25, 2015

Waking Up This Morning was like...

So yesterday was the usual bright sunny day, extremely hot weather, and basically just the continuation of our never-ending summer season. We literally could not wait until it finally rained because we're just too bored of the heat. What we didn't expect was the complete 180 the weather did today. This is how my morning went ...

1. I heard weird noises and the sound of wind but I didn't really get what's happening especially that I was still half asleep.

2. My shutters were closed so I couldn't see anything, I didn't give it much thought and well this happened... (minus the birds)

3. A few minutes later I checked the time and realized it's a biiiit to dark for it to be 9:30 AM and I started getting suspicious (I usually get a bit of light in the room even if my shutters are down)

4. As the lazy person that I am, I thought it would be easier to text my friend George (finally right?) and ask about the weather instead of checking myself 

5. Turns out he hasn't checked either, so I got out of bed to find out what it's like outside...

6. LOL JK give me summer back 


No comments:

Post a Comment