Saturday, May 30, 2015

Beirut Designers Week 2015 at Zaitunay Bay

Currently in Zaitunay Bay, designers from all over Lebanon are showcasing their lines of jewelry and clothing. I must say it's a very proud feeling to see all this talent in Lebanon and the beautiful designs available to choose from. A particular line has interested me for a while. A line that does LiveLoveLaugh gold-plated bracelets and rings. As mentioned on their Facebook page, the proceeds of this jewelry line support "Gestures from the Heart" which is an NGO that aims to reduce hunger and poverty among abandoned elderly across Lebanon. What's better than purchasing gorgeous jewelry and supporting a cause at the same time? I purchased the Live bracelet and I urge everyone to go support the line and the cause! 




My cute purchase!
The view of designers week!

No comments:

Post a Comment