Sunday, May 3, 2015

L'Oreal: La Palette Nude

Finally! The much anticipated Nude Palette has reached Lebanon! Recently, I was at the L'Oreal stand in ABC where I spotted this palette and I just had to get my hands on it. I've wanted a nude palette forever! As you can see it has ten different shades of brown and beige and some greys. It has a two-tipped brush and a mirror inside it. I've used it a bunch of times so far and I'm loving it! All the shades are really pigmented and beyond easy to spread! 
For a regular day out, I tend to use the rather lighter tones giving myself a natural glow. However for a night out, I go all out and use the darker shades giving myself an almost-smoky look! 
Anyone who's looking for a nude palette, this is the one for you! I personally find that those shades are the best in general. I don't like colored eyeshadow, like blue and pink etc.. These colors are timeless!

No comments:

Post a Comment