Saturday, February 28, 2015

Between

Hi everyone! Last time I wrote a post about texting and driving, a lot of you read it and really agreed with my anger about the issue! Today I come to you with a new driving issue in mind. Let's picture this together; you're on the highway, calmly driving to college, work, whatever.. and then you hear it, a roaring engine, it starts off as a quiet whisper making its way towards you, then its sound becomes higher, clearer, you know it's coming, it's practically there, in a matter of seconds you look in your side mirror and there it is. It's a regular car (nope not a sports car everyone) speeding between cars, going from one lane to another every second, trying to fit in that little space between two cars driving next to each other. What.are.you.doing? How do you have the effort to twist your steering wheel so much? AND how are you so sure you're going to fit in that little rabbit hole between the cars?! Now you all might be thinking that maybe whoever does this gets places faster, but I assure you that's not the case. When we end up stopping and traffic forms,I'm the car right behind that idiot that was going wild before, and yes I will honk at him/her. Last night, I was coming back home and I had Elena with me, and we saw someone doing that, and we both literally felt like we will hear a crash sooner or later. I've been mad about the so-called "betweeneit" for ages, and now that I'm driving, I'm actually involved and I don't want to be the car they so stupidly hit. Please knock it off. 

This is where you belong: 




No comments:

Post a Comment