Thursday, February 19, 2015

meh, the storm

Hi everyone! So today I decided to share with you how I feel towards this ongoing storm that doesn't seem to have an end. This started weeks ago, back in Christmas break, the weather went crazy for a while and then it toned down, and then again. I  don't like this weather honestly and I'm pretty sure a lot of people agree with on this one. My worst experience with this storm was last week. I finished class at 4:50 and I had a class at 5. So I walked out of the building that my class was in and had to walk to another one which is actually quite far. I popped out of the building's entrance with my friend happy that it wasn't raining, and then, all of a sudden, it started raining like crazy! I did not see that coming! The rain literally hit me in the face cause the wind was blowing in my direction and it was raining so yeah you can imagine that. Walking with my transparent umbrella (thank God it's transparent), I held it in front of me and walked to my class looking through the umbrella. I reached the class wet from my knees to my feet. My jeans were glued to my skin lol. That was my worst storm experience so far. Thanks for the free shower mother nature.. wait showers are always free... I'm not alright lol! I'm standing on a bar thing in the business building at the moment looking out the window at the wet world outside, trying to type this out before a meeting! I hope everyone's keeping themselves warm and cozy in this weather.
Thought I'd give you a look at the world in my eyes right now!:)
Rain droplets stuck to the window, nature's art


No comments:

Post a Comment