Monday, February 9, 2015

TIME FOR THE GRAMMYS!

Hi everyone! So the Grammys were last night and of course, as always, the first thing I did this morning was check out the celebrity looks! Surprisingly, the outfits didn't really impress me this year, I thought so many celebrities could be on the Worst Dressed list but I managed to do a top 5 favorite looks list! Let's get started then!

5.
Well I've always liked pant suits! Anna Kendrick looks gorgeous in this Band of Outsiders outfit and Jimmy Choo shoes! Talk about "all black everything"! This girl looks classy from head to toe! The side-swept tousled hair, the form-fitting suit, and the ultra feminine heels came together to create one of my favorite outfits from last night!

4.
I've followed these designers on Instagram for a very long time now! Jessie J looks dazzling in a Ralph and Russo black gown! The sheer fabric and the sequins look stunning on her! What I really love about this dress is that it has a little train, which I think looks absolutely gorgeous and quite different from what other celebrities wore! I also love her hair and natural makeup! It's such a pretty overall look that definitely deserves a spot in the best dressed list!

3.
Making her way into the third spot is Chrissy Teigen wearing a gorgeous white Emilio Pucci dress! This dress shows the right amount of skin in the right places! I love that it gives her a sultry look without ridding her of her extreme elegance! I also loved the clutch that she matched the dress with, because its colors go perfectly with her outfit! Her natural hairdo and minimal makeup are perfect for a flirty white dress like this one! Let's not forget her husband John Legend who wore a Dolce and Gabbana suit making them the most fashionable couple on the red carpet!

2.

Oh my oh mi-ley cyrus! YES GIRL! I hope this means the Miley I grew up loving is back! Miley Cyrus looked drop dead gorgeous in an Alexandre Vauthier black dress with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry! Even though a lot of skin is bared in this dress, I can't help but love it! It suits her so well! She does have a daring and edgy side but in this dress that side is mixed with the Miley we know and love! Classy look for Miley Cyrus! 

1.
I swear I didn't mean for this to happen but Elie Saab made his way to my top favorite dress from last night! LOOK AT IT! It's gorgeous! Taylor Swift knows how to pick them! She looks incredible in this dress, and I mean who wouldn't?! The light blue on top gradually becomes darker then light again! And look at that structure! This isn't a dress, this is art! Hands down, favorite dress from last night! But I would totally go for another pair of shoes, purple.. I mean why? BEAUTIFUL THOUGH!!

There you have it guys! My favorite looks from last night! Award season isn't over, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment