Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine Lips!

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I wrote a beauty post! As all of you know yesterday was Valentine's Day! But as some of you might not know, it was also my birthday! Completely irrelevant to this post, but I had to tell you guys cause I like the fact that I was born on this day lol. So I'm not one to wear red on Valentine's Day; it's a cliché I'd rather avoid. However, my look has to include something red so I went with red nails and lips! What I will be talking about on this post is the lipstick that I used along with the lip liner!
Ah Bourjois! The lipstick I'm currently in love with is the Rouge Edition "36 Pourpre Jazzy". It gives an incredibly burgundy color that lasts for so long! I washed it off last night a million times and still woke up with tinted lips! Wearing this lipstick color is a fashion statement on its own! I pair it with "09 Plum It Up!" lip liner! Their colors are identical to each other, you can't even tell that you're wearing lip liner and they blend in perfectly! These two Bourjois products are my Valentine/all-time must-haves! The Rouge Edition in general has to-die-for lipstick shades! Go and get your own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment