Friday, January 23, 2015

Color Drama - Maybelline


Hi everyone! Yesterday I went to ABC and obviously ended up in the makeup section when I realized that I need new mascara. When I got to the Maybelline stand (I wanted the Rocket mascara they have) I noticed new lip pencils. I've been recently obsessed with nudes, so I thought I'd buy that one from the collection which is "Nude Perfection 630". I put it on today and it definitely is perfection! I absolutely adored the texture it gave my lips, very velvety and matte. I also liked it because it was very easy for me to outline my lips using it instead of having to use a lip liner too and it gave my small lips a bigger size. It's really easy to use and it will definitely be a part of my on-the-go makeup bag! Not to mention that it's really long lasting! The "Color Drama" collection is available in the six colors shown in the photo! Go and get your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment