Friday, January 30, 2015

Cause I'm a foodie!

Hi everyone! With spring semester starting up I'm back to eating on campus or on Bliss Street. My personal Bliss favorite is Paul. Sometimes when I'm in uni, I don't feel like having a separate lunch and breakfast so I end up going for brunch at around 11:30 AM. At Paul they do an amazing "Petit Dejeuner" which is actually really affordable. At a mere price of 17,500 L.L., you are served 4 pieces of different kinds of baguette, butter and jam, a croissant of your choice, coffee or tea, and juice. It's really filling and delicious! When I know I won't be having any food later until like the afternoon or dinner even, I order their other breakfast combo which consists of the same things with the addition of an omelette making it 23,000 L.L.! Now you got your proteins too and you can last without any food for quite some time! The calm atmosphere, the delicious smell of coffee and bread, and the great prices make me really happy while I take a break from my classes. I hope you stop by some time soon! :) 
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment