Sunday, January 25, 2015

Daily Makeup Routine

Hi everyone! Through my posts I've mentioned two of my beauty favorites so I thought why not show you the products I use on a daily basis!


Alright so, these are the products I use on a daily basis and that I will be using for college (if I'm not lazy). I usually start with concealer which I did not include in the picture, but it is MaxFactor Pan Stik in the color "Bisque Ivory 96". I apply that under my eyes to hide the annoying dark circles and on any spots. Then I move on to the Rimmel matte BB cream in the shade "Light", I've mentioned this product before so I won't go into detail about it. I apply it all over my face and neck to get a homogeneous look. Then I move on to the mascara which is the Rocket mascara from Maybelline, I absolutely love this mascara, I've probably renewed it like three times. Then I put on some eyeliner for which I use the Colossal Kajal which is also Maybelline. This eyeliner lasts a very long time, it doesn't smudge, and it gives a very strong black color.Then I use the Samoa Filon Doré blush. It consists of peachy pinks and browns giving an overall peachy look. I apply the blush with the Victoria's secret blush brush. Finally, I use my recently purchased Color Drama lip pencil from Maybelline in the color "Nude Perfection 630", the easiest lipstick I've ever applied! More about it was mentioned in my previous post.

So that's it everyone, my daily makeup routine! It gives a natural not too over-the-top look and takes so little time! 



Trying to get artistic lol

2 comments:

  1. do you only use this lip pencil on your lips? or do you go over the lip liner with a nude colored lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just use this lip pencil! it gives a good shape without needing a lip liner! :)

    ReplyDelete