Saturday, January 3, 2015

Rimmel BB Cream

Hi everyone!
Today's post is about one of my beauty favorites!

Alright so, the Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 is an essential part of my daily makeup routine.
According to the tube, it has 9 functions including:
  1. Minimizes the appearance of pores
  2. Evens skin tone
  3. Mattifies
  4. Controls shine all day
  5. Smoothes
  6. Soothes
  7. Conceals dark cirlces
  8. Helps prevent blemishes
  9. Gives all-day coverage
Obviously, we don't always believe what the tube says, but in this case it is completely true! This BB cream works magic on my skin! I use it in the light shade during winter and the medium shade during summer in order to match my skin tone. One of the reasons I love this BB cream is how easy it is to spread it and the unified skin color it gives. First, I apply concealer on some of my annoying little spots and on my dark circles which takes about 2 minutes. Then, I apply the BB cream all over my face and a bit on my neck which takes a maximum of 5 minutes. This is perfect for anyone who's in a hurry to go to school, college, or work! The best part about it is that you don't have to apply powder all over your face in order to keep the cream in place; BB cream works as a moisturizer so the skin absorbs it and it stays fixed wherever you apply it. 

I prefer using BB cream instead of foundation on a daily basis, because foundation damages my skin so it's a bad choice for daily use!

The Rimmel BB Cream is extremely affordable and available in 3 shades (light, medium, dark), I hope you try it out! 

2 comments: