Saturday, January 17, 2015

FOREVER 21 IN LEBANON!

Hi guys! My excitement was at its peak today considering it was the grand opening of Forever 21 in City Centre in Lebanon! FINALLY right?! I've been waiting for this store to open in Lebanon ever since I started reading magazines which was when I was like 7 or 8 years old! That's a long time! Obviously, at the time none of the items would fit me but I knew I'd want to wear their clothes when I'm older. I pretty much told everyone I know about the opening; sometimes even excessively to an extent where I think I started boring people, lol!
The place was insanely crowded today! I waited for almost 25 minutes in a cue to reach the cashier! That just shows how much girls were anticipating the opening of this store! The items are pretty and highly affordable! From clothes to bags to accessories to PJs to shoes, you name it, they have it!
They even have a Men section that I had no idea existed and I was actually looking through it until I realized the huge "Men" sign right above my head. Awkward! 
I snapped a few pictures in the store (including a photo of the cue, couldn't help myself!) Visit the store everyone! 


















Kinda blurry but LOOK that's the Men section I proudly walked into! lol!

















Cue insanity!!!
Finally, my attempt at a Panorama!




No comments:

Post a Comment