Monday, January 12, 2015

TOP 5 GOLDEN GLOBE LOOKS!

Hi everyone!
Alright so I'm no style expert but I do have opinions especially when it comes to fashion!
So as most of you would already know, the 72nd annual Golden Globes award show was last night! My favorite part about the whole thing is checking out the celebrity looks! Obviously all of them looked stunning but I can't help but like a few more than the rest. Alright so let's get started with my top 5 golden globe looks of 2015! 


5. Out of the five looks I liked most, the look that took fifth position has to be that of Amal Ramzi Clooney. She is dressed in a Dior gown that I think is breath-taking and incredibly classy! I love the fact that she wore black, it just emphasized her elegance! Her hair and Harry Winston earrings are on point, however I wasn't a big fan of her white gloves that she apparently sewed herself the morning of the Golden Globes.
I couldn't help but choose a picture that also has George Clooney in it because they are one of my favorite celebrity couples. His suit was actually the tux he wore to his wedding! Easy choice for Mr. Clooney!




4. The fourth place goes to Chrissy Teigen who is dressed in a gorgeous gown by Zuhair Murad. The pale pink color of the dress really accentuates her skin tone and gives her a glow. I love how much this dress covers up skin and yet manages to give her a flirtatious look due to all the lace action going on! This look has elegance written all over it, from the dress to the silver Tyler Alexandra clutch and Harry Kotlar jewels!
What I also loved about this look is the hair, the messy ponytail creates an amazing balance with the dress making this look playful and absolutely glamorous!













3. Third place goes to Taylor Schilling! This red dress is STUNNING! I, personally, adore red dresses and this Ralph Lauren one is truly beautiful! The bare back is revealing but in an elegant way! I love how she kept her makeup simple basically focusing on the red lipstick to match the dress, although I usually dislike red lipstick and red clothes, but she made it work! The bun is so classy and lifts her hair up in order not to distract everyone from the beauty of the dress's design. Striking color and gorgeous dress!












2. I am so proud to share the nationality of the designer who created this masterpiece of a dress! I absolutely fell in love with this Zuhair Murad gown! This is probably my all-time favorite look of Nina dobrev. This dress is magical. I literally feel like it could be pulled out of a ball scene from a Disney fairy tale and Nina looks like a natural princess! The sequins, the dark black color, the sheer fabric in places, they all make the perfect dress! Not to mention, her side-swept hair added a lovely touch to her elegant look! Zuhair Murad amazes us once again ladies and gents!











1. My FAVORITE look that took the number one position in my opinion is that of Kate Beckinsale! Once again, lebanese fashion designers make us proud! This dress is an Elie Saab design! I have always been a fan of his designs and I am definitely a fan of this one! I love the fabric, how it flows perfectly across her waist and down her legs. The sequins match the color of her accessories which I thought was absolutely perfect! What I loved most about this look is the color of this dress and the contrast it makes with her sun-kissed skin. I also especially loved the ballerina bun up-do that she finished off this look with! Not to mention the dark nails that I thought created a bold statement!











There you have it folks! My favorite looks of this year's Golden Globe awards! I hope you loved these looks as much as I did! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment