Monday, January 26, 2015

Jasparelle Jewelry Design

Hi everyone! Today's post aims at supporting a lebanese designer and a friend of mine Daniella Maamari who has developed her own jewelry line called Jasparelle Jewelry Design. I honestly love the pieces she has made; they have their own vibe that mixes simplicity with creativity. I didn't even think twice about buying pieces from her line after only a little while of her launching it! The pieces I purchased are a necklace and matching earrings that are shown in the photo below!


Well would you look at that gorgeous color and pretty design! I was really giddy when I received my new jewelry and I think everyone deserves a little Jasparelle in their lives! 
Check out the instagram account on which you will see various pieces from the line:
@jasparelle_jewelrydesign

I hope everyone supports this local designer who juggles her university courses while managing and designing a jewelry line! 

No comments:

Post a Comment