Monday, January 19, 2015

COLOR MY SPRING/SUMMER 2015

Hi everyone! I went through way too many spring/summer 2015 collections in the past two days, all I remember is a blur of dresses and colors! So today's post is going to include my favorite look from each collection! I focused on color for this post; I love color for the warm seasons so here goes! I chose looks from the collections of some of my favorite designers! I hope the following looks will help you figure out what's in for the coming season and how to implement that in a more affordable wardrobe! 

Zuhair Murad

Well thank you Zuhair for grouping 4 dresses in one look or it would have taken me forever to choose a favorite! This is "Look 1" from Zuhair Murad's collection. I absolutely fell in love with the red-based florals on white. The flowers are so subtle and look more like a design than actual separate flowers which honestly makes me like the look even more. I also adored the white outfit which incorporates a lot of lace. 





Fendi

One word: ELSA! This dress looks like something Elsa from the Disney movie Frozen would wear during summer! This dress is the look 46 from the Fendi collection. I absolutely love the shade of blue used for this dress, it's so playful and gives a cool aura in the summer heat. I love the movement of this dress, the motion of the feathers is so natural with every step the model takes. This dress is downright adorable and I think anyone would look like a princess wearing this.








 
Marchesa

Class, romance, and style. Three words to describe look 8 from the Marchesa collection. To me, this jumpsuit is a date night outfit. It brings out the romantic lady in every woman! I love the floral prints on it, and their pale pink colors! The fabric is so light on the skin; the top fringe is beautiful! I love this look and I would love it if I find something similar, fingers crossed! 













Carolina Herrera

So I'm normally not one to like a yellow dress, let alone a yellow anything but I couldn't help but adore this one! This is look 10 from Carolina Herrera's collection. What I really liked about this dress is that the shade of yellow isn't the vibrant fluorescent one, but the pale easy-to-look-at yellow. I usually have to squint whenever I see a yellow clothing item, lol. I love how the dress starts tight at the top and then naturally flows across the body. The play with the material on the waist area is beautiful! I'm the type of person who loves when design is done with the fabric not by adding sequins and such so I really liked this dress!







Elie Saab

This dress looks like the sea went off shore and wrapped itself around the model's body. This is look 28 from the Elie Saab collection. I love the very subtle transition of color from light blue to dark blue, it's so easy on the eye. This dress reminded of Greek goddesses, the slit across the leg and the cringe in the center are perfectly done. I really liked the amount of skin revealed in this dress. just enough to give classy yet sexy look.













Donna Karen

Oh my red! This dress is look 22 from Donna Karen's collection. The color of this dress is the exact shade of red that I wouldn't mind wearing every single day. I love how easily this dress flows around the model's body and how softly it wraps the model's upper body. I did not like the bag with the dress at all though. The dress is gorgeous as it is, a huge bag is a no-no for me! 












Kate Spade

Class, class, class! This dress is look 9 from the Kate Spade collection. This look is so elegant from the collar to the button down to the little tiny section of skin this crop top reveals moving on to the high-waisted skirt that covers the right amount of legs! I especially loved the accessories in this look! The hat, the clutch, the shoes, they're all so perfect for this dress!












Chanel

Coco would be so proud of this outfit! This is look 33 from the Chanel collection. I love the preppy versus feminine vibe this outfit portrays! The florals are perfect for spring and I specifically love their pink color! The pockets are such a great addition to the outfit, keeping it fashionable yet casual! Who doesn't love Chanel?














Céline 

Ending this post with Céline! This is look 40 from the Céline collection. I usually don't like mixing red with pink or purple for that matter. But what better to try this mix than Céline? I love that not much was done with the design of this dress because the colors are enough to grab attention. I love that it was accessorized with a long necklace and a red clutch! I especially loved that the shoes match the necklace keeping the colors to a minimum. Céline, everyone!










I hope you loved the looks guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment